Simple Neurite Tracer: Key Shortcuts
(Return to the main Simple Neurite Tracer page)
- Y - Confirm the current temporary path. Mnemonic: Yes.
- N - discard the current temporary path. Mnemonic: No.
- F - Finish a path.
- C - Cancel a path.
- ⎋ Esc - Abandon search
- G - Select the path nearest to the mouse pointer. Mnemonic: Group paths around pointer.
- S -Toggle cursor Snapping: If enabled, the plugin will automatically move the cursor to the brightest voxel within the specified x,y,z snapping window1. This facilitates accurate positioning of path points and it is described in more detail in this issue.
- ⇧ Shift - Synchronizes XY, ZY and XZ views while moving the cursor when not using cursor snapping.
- M - Finds the brightest voxel (Maximum) above and below the current x,y position and automatically clicks on it1.
- ^ Control+⇧ Shift-click (⎇ Alt+⇧ Shift-click on MacOS) - Selects a point along the active path to be used as branching / ending point (See step-by-step instructions for more details on joining and branching.)
- + - Zoom in (Simultaneously on all views).
- - - Zoom out (Simultaneously on all views)
- 5 - Toggle View paths choice: Parts in nearby slices / Projected through all slices. Mnemonic: 5 is ImageJ's shortcut for "default" view (). ▶ ▶
There are more complex key and mouse combinations used in:
1 If multiple maxima exist, their average positioning is used. Note that this feature assumes that neurites are brighter than background.