Labkit - Automatic Segmentation - Quick Start Tutorial
This quick start tutorial shows you how to segment an image within seconds using the Labkit plugin in Fiji.
- Open an image in ImageJ.
- Start Labkit by selecting Plugins › Labkit › Open Current Image With Labkit from the menu.
- Labkit should start and display the image. If it shows a black window instead of the image: Click S and adjust the contrast.
- Select “foreground” (In the side bar of Labkit). Select the pencil tool (top bar of Labkit) and draw on the image.
- Select “background” and the pencil tool, and mark some other region of the image as background.
- In the side bar of Labkit, under the heading “Segmentation”, there is a button named “Labkit Pixel Classifier”. Click the button.
- you will find an entry “Labkit Pixel Classifier #1”. And next to it there is a play button (black triangle). Click it, to train the Classifier. After a moment you will see the automatic segmentation of your image.
- From Labkit’s main menu select Segmentation › Show Segmentation Result in ImageJ, to export your segmentation into ImageJ.
(For more tutorials and installation instructions click here)