This page offers a list of ImageJ-related projects which need community assistance to move forward in a timely manner.
You can also browse the open issues on GitHub. The list on this page is intended to be higher level, covering significant directions which nobody otherwise has time to pursue, as well as frequently reported issues.
- Debian – see this branch
- Gentoo – see imagej/imagej#162
- Chocolatey – see imagej/imagej#152
- Homebrew – see imagej/imagej#124
- Docker – see fiji/dockerfiles
Cross-language, integrations, web
- Better ITK support – see the ITK page
- Better OpenCV support – see the OpenCV page
- Better MATLAB support – see e.g. imagej/imagej-matlab#13
- Better Octave support – see e.g. imagej/imagej-matlab#8
- Headless ROI manager – see imagej/imagej-legacy#153