Correct 3D Drift
This Fiji menu command is implemented by the script Correct_3D_Drift.py.
- The script expects the currently open and active image to be a hyperstack (or virtual hyperstack) consisting of 2D or 3D volumes over time. The script registers the time points to each other using the phase correlation implementation of ImgLib 1.
- Once implemented a dialogue box will request the use to select the color channel to use for registration.
- If memory is limiting on the system then the user can select to use a virtualstack for the result.
- If a virtualstack is selected the a folder save the aligned stack to needs to be selected.
- After some processing (there are progress bars), the resulting, registered volumes are opened. If a virtualstack was selected the registered volume will already be saved in the chosen target folder.