KymographBuilder is Yet Another Kymograph Fiji plugin.
Features are :
- Build kymograph from a straight or segmented line (a polyline).
- Build kymograph for images with multiple channels.
- Take into account the width of the line using maximum projection along its thickness.
- Built from scratch and use the ImageJ2 Ecosystem.
- Fast and easy to use.
How to use :
- Draw a line: it can be a polyline and you can also set the thickness that will be taken into account by the plugin.
- Launch KymographBuilder : Plugins › Kymograph › KymographBuilder
- You’re done.
You can script the plugin. Here is an example:
- Multi_Kymograph : The first kymograph bundled with Fiji, with support for multiple Line ROIs
- Source code on GitHub : https://github.com/fiji/KymographBuilder
- Maven : https://maven.scijava.org/#nexus-search;quick~kymographbuilder
- Travis CI : https://travis-ci.org/fiji/KymographBuilder
KymographBuilder has been created by Hadrien Mary.
This work started in 2016 at the Gary Brouhard laboratory (http://brouhardlab.mcgill.ca) at McGill University.