The content of this page has not been vetted since shifting away from MediaWiki. If you’d like to help, check out the how to help guide!
KymographBuilder is Yet Another Kymograph Fiji plugin.
Features are :
- Build kymograph from a straight or segmented line (a polyline).
- Build kymograph for images with multiple channels.
- Take into account the width of the line using maximum projection along its thickness.
- Built from scratch and use the ImageJ2 Ecosystem.
- Fast and easy to use.
How to use :
- Draw a line: it can be a polyline and you can also set the thickness that will be taken into account by the plugin.
- Launch KymographBuilder : Plugins › Kymograph › KymographBuilder
- You’re done.
You can script the plugin. Here is an example:
- Multi_Kymograph : The first kymograph bundled with Fiji, with support for multiple Line ROIs
- Source code on GitHub : https://github.com/fiji/KymographBuilder
- Maven : https://maven.scijava.org/#nexus-search;quick~kymographbuilder
- Travis CI : https://travis-ci.org/fiji/KymographBuilder
KymographBuilder has been created by Hadrien Mary.
This work started in 2016 at the Gary Brouhard laboratory (http://brouhardlab.mcgill.ca) at McGill University.