|Fiji Is Just ImageJ|
|Featured Fiji Projects|
- For users - Fiji is easy to install and has an automatic update function, bundles a lot of plugins and offers comprehensive documentation.
- For developers - Fiji is an open source project hosted in a Git version control repository, with access to the source code of all internals, libraries and plugins, and eases the development and scripting of plugins.
|~ Download Fiji for your OS ~|
See the Fiji Downloads page for Life-Line versions, etc.
Plugins and other components have their own licenses.
See the Licensing page for details.
Fiji is supported by several laboratories and institutions:
- The Eliceiri/LOCI lab at UW-Madison, home of ImageJ2.
- The Tomancak and Jug labs at MPI-CBG and the CSBD.
- The Saalfeld Lab at Janelia Research Campus.
- Individuals at many other institutions worldwide.
Fiji is an open source project, so everybody is welcome to contribute with plugins, patches, bug reports, tutorials, documentation, and artwork.
If you'd like to share an idea or project, please share them with the community.
- Schindelin, J.; Arganda-Carreras, I. & Frise, E. et al. (2012), "Fiji: an open-source platform for biological-image analysis", Nature methods 9(7): 676-682, PMID 22743772, doi:10.1038/nmeth.2019, <http://www.nature.com/nmeth/journal/v9/n7/full/nmeth.2019.html> (on Google Scholar).