[ImageJ-devel] ImageJ2 and OME ROI models

Lee Kamentsky leek at broadinstitute.org
Thu Jun 23 07:26:08 CDT 2011

Thanks, I suppose if you wanted to look at how things are in the code
base, I'd appreciate it, but it's certainly not necessary. I've been
following the discussion and have kept silent mostly because Curtis has
described the situation correctly. We designed the overlay / ROI
framework specifically with the OME schema in mind so that our overlays
could both serve as image annotations and n-dimensional delineations of
the space in which the image resides. Eventually, we should have full
support for all attributes in the OME model and for all shapes in the
standard and adapters that allow their creation and editing.

--Lee