[ImageJ-devel] Broken legacy layer

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Wed Jun 22 18:20:34 CDT 2011

Hi ImageJ2 developers,

I accidentally pushed a bunch of local commits to trunk this afternoon,
which has broken the legacy layer. The build is working, but no legacy
plugins will behave properly. So if you need a working legacy layer for your
development, you may want to wait on updating for the time being.

My first priority is to get things working again, and I hope to have it
fixed by the end of the week. I will be out of the office tomorrow but will
work on it as much as I can.

For those curious: I was using git-svn and had created a local branch. After
making a few local commits, I wanted to push them to an remote branch on the
SVN server. I thought it would be as simple as "git svn dcommit" but
unfortunately that sends them to trunk, hence the current predicament.
Nonetheless, git-svn is pretty nice!

I'll keep y'all posted on legacy layer progress.