[ImageJ-devel] TANGO

Thomas Boudier thomas.boudier at snv.jussieu.fr
Fri May 29 00:07:52 CDT 2015

Dear Alex and IJ2 developers,

TANGO uses its own library for image processing and object analysis. We
use ImageJ and IJ1 mainly for opening images and drawing Rois of our 3D
objects as a overlay of the image. We would be happy to discuss more
about integration of TANGO into IJ2 . For completeness if you want to
add plugins into TANGO (filtering, segmentation, or measurements),you
can use our own MCIB library. We however already provide basic functions
to exchange image data between TANGO and IJ1, maybe we should write,
using some help, basic data exchange between TANGO and IJ2.

Best,

Thomas

PS : in copy the main developer of TANGO, Jean