[ImageJ-devel] TANGO

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Thu May 28 16:25:07 CDT 2015

Hi Alex,

> One of the developers of TANGO told me to use ImageJ1 because he
> wasn't sure how the switch between libraries is managed. Do I need to
> reinstall in this case?

When he says "use ImageJ1" he means:
  http://imagej.net/download.html

But please, encourage the TANGO developer to contact the imagej-devel
mailing list to discuss any roadblocks to TANGO working properly in
ImageJ2. It would be best for TANGO to be distributed via an ImageJ update
site, which are only supported in ImageJ2.