[ImageJ-devel] Generate an image using imagej-ops

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Fri Aug 21 11:06:40 CDT 2015

Hi all,

The link Brian sent was to a topic branch, which is now merged to master.

Here is a stable permalink for it:

https://github.com/imagej/imagej-tutorials/blob/4161510aa78d7f41d10a5c440ad704da05f1ea71/jython/CreateAndConvolvePoints.py

Be aware that the tutorials repository will undergo heavy shuffling around
and additions in the next couple of weeks, as we prepare the Scripting with
Ops workshop.