[ImageJ-devel] [ome-devel] ImageJ-OMERO status update

Jason Swedlow j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Thu May 22 05:45:53 CDT 2014

Hi Curtis-

Thanks for this update. This is very exciting, and will be hugely useful for the community.

Look forward to seeing you in Paris!!!

Cheers,

Jason

Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression | Open Microscopy Environment | University of Dundee

Phone:  +44 (0) 1382 385819
email: j.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk<mailto:j.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk>