[ImageJ-devel] (headless) command execution

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Sat Mar 22 07:54:06 CDT 2014

Hi Stefan,

Apologies for the delay in reply. Just wanted to let you know that we are
not ignoring you -- the timing was just rough because we recently returned
from an intense hackathon (see https://github.com/imagej/imagej-ops if
interested) and are still catching up on the backlog. I will make an effort
to reply to your questions within the next few days.

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 4:39 AM, Stefan Posch <posch at informatik.uni-halle.de