[ImageJ-devel] last release of HistThresh

Barry DeZonia bdezonia at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 18:31:58 CDT 2014

Hi Carnë,

I am no longer working with the lab that worked with Antti. I have looked
at the backups I made when I left and I do not have a copy of Antti's work.
Some people in my old lab might have it and they check this mailing list.
However I have also CCed Gabriel Landini (affiliated with Fiji) as he
worked with me on this a bit and may have made a copy of the code.