[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] Re: jython scripting, No compatible service: io.scif.SCIFIOService

Mark Hiner hinerm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 14:00:35 CST 2014

P.S. Harri I wanted to apologize if your original script did properly
format the classpath.. I tested it on OSX and becase of sed differences it
didn't appear to work to me. When I booted up a linux vm and ran it there
though, the output did look correct, so I am not sure why it wasn't working
for you - as the exception you saw definitely looked like a classpath
error. If the -J-cp + subshell command I posted in my original reply
doesn't work though, please let me know.