[ImageJ-devel] ImageJ2 library set up and referencing?

Vera Andrejchenko vera.andrejcenko at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 14:31:43 CDT 2014

Dear Johannes and Jay,

thank you both for the reply, links and the latex documentation.
Yes indeed I did had instantiated ImageJ multiple times..

Now I just tried using one of the tutorial examples:
image-tutorials/add-two-datasets

So I created a new maven project, added the pom file from this link:
https://github.com/imagej/imagej-tutorials/blob/master/add-two-datasets/pom.xml
and the java file from:
https://github.com/imagej/imagej-tutorials/blob/master/intro-to-imagej-api/src/main/java/IntroToImageJAPI.java

and tried to run the application, but I got the following error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/imagej/updater/UploaderService

Is there anything I'm missing?

Thank you!

Greetings,
Vera

--
Artificial Intelligence Program at KULeuven, Belgium
grad.ing at The Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information