[ImageJ-devel] ImageJ2 library set up and referencing?

Jay Warrick warrick at wisc.edu
Wed Aug 6 05:41:18 CDT 2014

Hi All,

I also wrote this help document for just this purpose. I have not received feedback from the ImageJ2 dev crew on it yet, but this is what I learned and it really helped me. Also, I wrote this before the OPS stuff was added so likely, as I learn this interface too, it should be added as well. Feel free to add to the document as it is a work in progress. It is written using an online collaborative latex editor. But if you don't know latex and want to add a section for a topic I missed, just look at the other sections and try to copy what I have done or just add plain text and I'll format for you later.

Here is the link.

https://www.writelatex.com/756020pphsxc

Cheers,

Jay