[ImageJ-devel] ImageJ2 library set up and referencing?

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Fri Aug 8 03:00:45 CDT 2014

Hi Vera,

On Thu, 7 Aug 2014, Vera Andrejchenko wrote:

> Now I just tried using one of the tutorial examples:
> image-tutorials/add-two-datasets
>
> So I created a new maven project, added the pom file from this link:
> https://github.com/imagej/imagej-tutorials/blob/master/add-two-datasets/pom.xml
> and the java file from:
> https://github.com/imagej/imagej-tutorials/blob/master/intro-to-imagej-api/src/main/java/IntroToImageJAPI.java
>
> and tried to run the application, but I got the following error:
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/imagej/updater/UploaderService

Why not just clone the imagej-tutorials project and import the existing
add-two-datasets Maven project via File>Import>Maven>Import Existing Maven
Project...?

Alternatively, feel free to make your project available on GitHub so I can
have a look and possibly point out what needs to be fixed.

Ciao,
Johannes