[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] Fiji website down

Stephan Saalfeld saalfeld at mpi-cbg.de
Mon Mar 25 15:45:28 CDT 2013

Hi Johannes,

just now it seems that the server is back and running perfectly fine.  I
am therefore curious to know what `met its end' means exactly.  Is the
machine broken?  If so which parts?  Or did it just have a hick-up,
crashed and needed a person pressing the power button to restart?  The
latter would probably enable a much smoother transition.

Thanks for working on it and for any information on the matter.

Cheers,
Stephan