[ImageJ-devel] error: Unrecognized command: "Versatile Wand"

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Fri Jul 12 15:02:54 CDT 2013

Hi Chris,

On Fri, 12 Jul 2013, Chris wrote:

> [...] now I am getting the error: Unrecognized command: "Versatile Wand"
> and can go no further.  I use the versatile wand plugin for part of my
> image analysis, and it should be available in the repository, right?  So
> why doesn't my instance of ImageJ  in NetBeans recognize it?

You will need to Mavenize the Verstatile Wand [*1*], or copy it into your
sources.

Ciao,
Johannes

Footnote *1*: http://fiji.sc/Maven has all the information you need to
Mavenize anything. But please do not try to take shortcuts there, the page
is already minimal, if you skim over parts of it, you will make the
process much longer than it has to be.