[ImageJ-devel] Netbeans no longer shows the design

Chris christopher.coulon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 10:18:04 CDT 2013

Thanks Collin,

I went back in my Time Machine (Mac OS 10.7.5) and located them among the java files I imported into my latest NetBeans download.  I didn't know enough at the time to realize I had to include the .form files.  Now it is working as it should and I can get on with my project.

I really appreciate your help.

Chris