[ImageJ-devel] ImageJ launcher release

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Fri Jul 12 19:23:41 CDT 2013

Hi all,

I just released a new version of the ImageJ launcher (in preparation for
changing fiji-compat's dependencies).

While doing so, I realized that the new SNAPSHOT .nar files were attached
to the 2.0.1 release in the Maven repository. The reason: I had forgotten
to "mvn clean" in the ImageJ-launcher job...

Hopefully 2.0.2 is alright (I changed the Jenkins job's configuration to
clean before making the 32-bit launchers -- but of course *not* before the
64-bit ones because that would wipe the 32-bit ones...).

Ciao,
Dscho