[ImageJ-devel] Histogram

Barry DeZonia bdezonia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 16:38:58 CST 2013

Hey guys,

I am interested in what the fallout was of your earlier discussion here. I
am looking at the Histogram code now and relevant ImageJ2 tickets.
Christian, why didn't you modify Larry's code to work with Iterable<T>?
What solutions did you end up using in KNIP? Is it something we should
adapt into Imglib2?