[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] The end of ImgLib1

Stephan Preibisch preibischs at janelia.hhmi.org
Tue Apr 30 15:41:51 CDT 2013

Hi again,

Johannes did the merge, we have a new project called "legacy-imglib1", it lives in src-plugins. All plugins in the Fiji master are already updated, I will push it in the next 5 minutes. For any submodules that depend on imglib1 - like TrakEM2 - just remove all references to imglib in the pom.xml and instead add:

		<dependency>
			<groupId>sc.fiji</groupId>
			<artifactId>legacy-imglib1</artifactId>
			<version>${imagej.version}</version>
		</dependency>

This is all. It is basically not more than a incentive to start migrating to imglib2.

The next step is to remove imglib1 entirely from the imglib repository. We will do that now. We will remove one directory layer as there is no differentiation between imglib1 and imglib2 any more.

Bye bye,
Steffi