[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] The end of ImgLib1

Stephan Saalfeld saalfeld at mpi-cbg.de
Tue Apr 30 15:31:57 CDT 2013

Hi,

it's been ShapeList and ShapeListSeries, the former being 2D-RealRA and
the latter nD-RA as all >2 dimensions are discrete.

git log --all -p | grep imglib2.*ShapeList

brings them up.  I remember because we've ported that together in a rush
at Janelia.  No idea what happened further, I didn't need them myself.

Hope that helps a bit.

Best,
Stephan