[ImageJ-devel] ImageJ1 unit tests moved to a separate repository

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon Mar 19 22:46:43 CDT 2012

Hi Dscho,

Great, thank you! I appreciate it very much.

No problem. Hopefully this will help catch regression bugs sooner.

I created that job and made it a downstream of Synchronize-with-ImageJ1.
> Y'all should have gotten emails by now.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Would it be okay to upload them manually? I could revive my old script to
> build the previous versions (as many as I have in that Git repository,
> that is) and upload them one by one.

My plan was to redeploy the binaries using "mvn deploy:deploy-file". We can
discuss further tomorrow, if you have time. Shouldn't take too long to get
it sorted out.