[ImageJ-devel] ImageJ1 unit tests moved to a separate repository

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Mar 20 17:35:39 CDT 2012

Hi Wayne & everyone,

I made a new blog post summarizing the unit test results for every version
of ImageJ from 1.45q through 1.46i:

    http://developer.imagej.net/2012/03/20/unit-tests-imagej-146

Currently, 36 tests are failing or in error, though some of those are
multiple manifestations of the same issue.

It should now be the case that every time a new version is released,
Jenkins not only synchronizes the Git repositories by scraping the ImageJ
web site, but also runs the unit tests, and emails the imagej-devel list if
any tests fail.

We hope this system helps to catch regressions earlier!