[ImageJ-devel] ImageJ1 unit tests moved to a separate repository

Johannes Schindelin schindelin at wisc.edu
Mon Mar 19 16:40:10 CDT 2012

Hi Curtis,

On Mon, 19 Mar 2012, Curtis Rueden wrote:

> Today, the ImageJ1 unit tests have moved out of the ImageJ2 SVN repository
> and into their very own Git repository:
>   http://github.com/imagej/ij1-tests

Great, thank you! I appreciate it very much.

> 1. Create a Jenkins job to run these tests automatically with each new
> ImageJ1 release:
>   http://jenkins.imagej.net/job/ImageJ1-unit-tests/   [does not exist yet]

I created that job and made it a downstream of Synchronize-with-ImageJ1.
Y'all should have gotten emails by now.

> 2. Migrate old ij.jar binaries to the "releases" Maven repository with
> groupId net.imagej.
>
> This will make them all available from:
>   http://maven.imagej.net/content/repositories/releases/net/imagej/ij/
>
> At the moment, they are scattered around other places too:
>   http://maven.imagej.net/content/repositories/thirdparty/net/imagej/ij/
>   http://maven.imagej.net/content/repositories/thirdparty/imagej/ij/

Would it be okay to upload them manually? I could revive my old script to
build the previous versions (as many as I have in that Git repository,
that is) and upload them one by one.

Ciao,
Dscho