[ImageJ-devel] Code duplication...

Stephan Preibisch preibisch at mpi-cbg.de
Tue Mar 13 12:46:25 CDT 2012

Hi,

Tobias and me have been thinking we could establish a new package

net.imglib2.function

in which (image) data classes are located that are not Img. This includes RealRandomAccessibles, RandomAccessibles, Iterables, IterableIntervals or InterableRealIntervals.

The first example would be indeed the Constant ... anything including its Cursors/RandomAcesses.

What do you think?

Bye bye,
Steffi