[ImageJ-devel] Code duplication...

Stephan Preibisch preibisch at mpi-cbg.de
Tue Mar 13 11:32:07 CDT 2012

Hi Lee,

this was exactly the course of our discussion. It is not an Img, so we need to find a place where this stuff will end up. Actually it is a specialization of any "Function" that can assign a value to any position in space. It should therefore also be RealRandomAccessible ...

I would think about it a bit more before we start ...

Nice greetings,
Steffi