[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] LOCI crashes with current Fiji build on runtime

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Dec 11 10:47:04 CST 2012

Hi Jonas,

> I am unable to import files with LOCI, no matter which loci-jar is
> deleted or not...

I updated Fiji with the 4.4.5 release of Bio-Formats last night, so these
errors are almost certainly my fault.

Unfortunately, I am unable to replicate the problem. I tried updating an
existing Fiji on another workstation, and all worked fine (though I did
have to click "break the dependency" in response to one prompt). I also
tried with a fresh continuous release downloaded from fiji.sc just now, and
it also worked.

If you run Help > Update Fiji, click on Advanced mode, what do you see for
"Locally modified files" and "Uninstalled files only"? A fully up-to-date
Fiji should not have any entries.

-Curtis