[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] LOCI crashes with current Fiji build on runtime

jonas.ogaard at gmail.com jonas.ogaard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 06:31:33 CST 2012

Hi!

I am still having difficulties with the latest Fiji (both w/w/out jre) and
LOCI. Receiving same errors as described above.

As of now I am unable to import files with LOCI, no matter which loci-jar
is deleted or not...

Have I magically jinxed my Fiji folder (again) or is this a problem shared
by others?

Awesome work btw, Johannes (:

//Jonas