[ImageJ-devel] Where are all the plugins?

Gabriel Landini G.Landini at bham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 2 06:24:17 CDT 2012

On Thursday 02 Aug 2012 12:05:36 Gabriel Landini wrote:
> 2. I copied my plugins folder from IJ1 into the plugins folder of ij2.
> Nothing appears under the plugin menu entry. Is that supposed to be so?
> They cannot be found by the CTR+L command finder or the Control Panel.

OK, I got the plugins sorted, but  now I got a new problem.

The updater found a new updater version. Now, each time a start ij2 I get a
message if I want to start the updater. If I say yes, it asks to restart IJ to
finalize previous update.

I restart it and get the same message again. So basically the updater is never
started.
Cheers

G.