[ImageJ-devel] Where are all the plugins?

Gabriel Landini G.Landini at bham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 2 06:05:36 CDT 2012

A couple of questions that I think most people trying IJ2 fill face:

1. I installed the IJ2 beta3 and want to update to the latest snapshot. How do
I do this? The website is not informative on this. E.g. the "latest snapshot"
appears to contain older files than the beta 3.
What is one supposed to do with the Combined build file (*-all.jar)?
If there is a daily build (I supposed that this is what the latest snapshot
is) why can't I get it via the updater?

2. I copied my plugins folder from IJ1 into the plugins folder of ij2.
Nothing appears under the plugin menu entry. Is that supposed to be so?
They cannot be found by the CTR+L command finder or the Control Panel.

Many thanks for any pointers.
Regards

Gabriel