[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] LOCI crashes with current Fiji build on runtime

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Wed Aug 1 12:37:26 CDT 2012

Hi Sebi,

On Wed, 1 Aug 2012, sebrhode at gmail.com wrote:

> I tried to download the most up-to-date version (
> http://jenkins.imagej.net/job/Stable-Fiji/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/fiji-nojre.zip)
>

> This contains the loci_tools.jar as well as the the individual jars. So
> should i just delete which files? This issues is quite critical for us,
> since the Loci Bio-Format import is cruicial for us (and customer) to
> import the OME-TIFF data produced by our imaging software.

Yes, it is safe to delete loci_tools.jar. My work last year on enabling
multiple update sites introduced the bug that removing files from update
sites does not mark them as obsolete if you updated the files successfully
before. We just did not hit that bug because we did not remove files in a
long time ;-)

> Do you still have an idea when this problem might get solved?

It is fixed in the source code, I just have to upload a new version (for
which I need to be comfortable with the current state first, though ;-).
Should be happening within the hour.

Ciao,
Dscho