[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] LOCI crashes with current Fiji build on runtime

sebrhode at gmail.com sebrhode at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 02:33:31 CDT 2012

Hi Guys,

I tried to download the most up-to-date version (
http://jenkins.imagej.net/job/Stable-Fiji/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/fiji-nojre.zip)

This contains the loci_tools.jar as well as the the individual jars. So should i just delete which files? This issues is quite critical for us, since the Loci Bio-Format import is cruicial
for us (and customer) to import the OME-TIFF data produced by our imaging software.

Do you still have an idea when this problem might get solved?

Cheers,

Sebi