[ImageJ-devel] Fiji and scifio

Stephan Saalfeld saalfeld at mpi-cbg.de
Tue Apr 3 09:19:13 CDT 2012

Hi Curtis,

thanks for fixing.  It compiles for me.  I would like to add
imglib2-algorithms and imglib2-algorithms-gpl to Fiji now and have
committed the respective changes into the topic branch

imglib2-algorithms

If there are no further concerns, I will merge this with master tonight
and upload the compiled jars to the updater.

Best regards,
Stephan