[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] imglib2

Albert Cardona sapristi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 18:19:29 CST 2011

2011/2/25 Johannes Schindelin <Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de>:
> Hi,
>
> I just pushed a branch 'imglib2-cleanup' which I intend to merge into
> imglib2 (as discussed IRL, imglib2 should not have non-compiling stuff so
> that we can go to a stable version Real Soon Now).
>
> The classes I removed fall into 5 categories:
>
> - CanvasImage (algorithm), dunno what to do with that,
>
> - shapelist: probably needs adjustements WRT the OutOfBounds changes,
>
> - interpolation: same as shapelist,
>
> - OutOfBoundsStrategyMirrorExpWindowing (outofbounds): dunno,
>
> - sampler: you said that this package is no longer needed.
>
> I changed three Positionable implementations, as they obviously just
> needed their moveTo() methods be renamed to move().
>
> Stephans (including Stephan 3): are you okay with merging this into
> the imglib2 branch?
>
> Ciao,
> Dscho

Johannes, the lib is changing too much at the moment. Wait until
Preibisch gets over his defense (this coming week) and he'll address
the various issues with out of bounds and the algorithms package. And
as far as I've seen, Tobias and Saalfeld are working on the lib every
day, tweaking performance of the core and addressing general structure
issues. I've been fixing algorithms and the scripting package, keeping
up with changes in the core.

>From what I've seen, the lib will enter a feature-freeze by the end of
this coming week or beginning of the next. Then it's the time to
cleanup.

Albert

--
http://albert.rierol.net