Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Fri Feb 25 16:53:08 CST 2011
I just pushed a branch 'imglib2-cleanup' which I intend to merge into
imglib2 (as discussed IRL, imglib2 should not have non-compiling stuff so
that we can go to a stable version Real Soon Now).
The classes I removed fall into 5 categories:
- CanvasImage (algorithm), dunno what to do with that,
- shapelist: probably needs adjustements WRT the OutOfBounds changes,
- interpolation: same as shapelist,
- OutOfBoundsStrategyMirrorExpWindowing (outofbounds): dunno,
- sampler: you said that this package is no longer needed.
I changed three Positionable implementations, as they obviously just
needed their moveTo() methods be renamed to move().
Stephans (including Stephan 3): are you okay with merging this into
the imglib2 branch?
More information about the ImageJ-devel