[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] ImgLib2 merge to master

Albert Cardona sapristi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 08:33:25 CDT 2011

Need help on finding out what happened to this class. Is there a
replacement or a new way of doing the transfer, or should I roll my
own?

  net.imglib2.function.RealTypeConverter

Regarding your question, Johannes: most of what I needed to take care
in scripting for imglib2 is that:

1. ImgCursor disappeared and using Cursor works just fine.
2. Cursor is an interface and it lacks a "getImg", so I had to store
the Img deep in the most abstract classes, where before only the
Cursor was stored.

Albert

--
http://albert.rierol.net