3D Viewer: Example code
Below you can find a list of all the example java classes for download, together with a short description.
- Display_Content.java Demonstrates how to create a virtual universe and display an image stack as volume rendering, orthoslices, isosurface or surface plot.
- Change_Attributes.java Demonstrates how to change attributes like color or transparency of a Content. Also discusses the meaning of these attributes for various display types.
- Apply_Transformation.java Demonstrates how to modify the transformation of individual Contents.
- Highlight_Points.java Demonstrates how to create named points for a Content and how to handle those landmark sets.
- Movie_Recording.java Demonstrates how to animate the virtual universe and create a movie which can subsequently be embedded into presentations.
- Volume_Rendering.java Shows how a VoltexGroup can be retrieved after displaying a stack as a volume rendering, and how the volume can be edited.
- Orthoslices_.java Shows how a OrthoGroup can be retrieved after displaying a stack as orthoslices and how the displayed slices can be changed and hidden.
- Surface_Plot.java Shows how a SurfacePlotGroup can be retrieved after displaying a stack as a surface plot and how to update the displayed slice.
- Custom_Surface.java Shows how to create custom meshes, consisting of triangles, lines, points or quads, and how they are displayed in the universe.
- Display_4D.java Shows how to load 4D data, visualize and animate in the universe.
- Two_Canvasses.java Shows how to display one universe in two windows.
- Custom_Behavior.java Shows how to catch and handle mouse and key events.