[ImageJ-devel] ImageJ Discourse Forum

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon Sep 21 16:29:44 CDT 2015

Hi everyone,

We have set up a web-based forum for ImageJ:

    http://forum.imagej.net/

It is driven by Discourse [1], an awesome project designed by one of the
founders of StackOverflow, and utilizing some of the same concepts.

I personally have disliked forums in the past, which is one reason we
resisted setting one up for so long. However, Discourse overcomes many
historical problems of forums—it is really a quantum leap forward for
facilitating effective and civil discussion.

We invite the community to check it out, and let us know what you think!

If it works sufficiently well, it could consolidate and replace the
imagej-devel and fiji-devel mailing lists.

Regards,
Curtis Rueden
ImageJ2 lead developer
Fiji maintainer