[ImageJ-devel] Javadoc site requires an ending slash

Mark Hiner hiner at wisc.edu
Tue Mar 31 14:10:43 CDT 2015

Hi Nico,

> but it does seem a server misconfiguration that the address without a
slash does not resolve correctly

Yes, thank you for pointing this out! URLs without a trailing slash were
not being redirected.

These redirects are now in place. I fixed a few other broken links and
redirects, and added test coverage for these cases. Please let me know if
it's still not working in Netbeans, or if you run into any other problems!

Thanks again.

Best,
Mark