[ImageJ-devel] Eclipse hickup with enforcer rules of pom-fiji > 7.2.0

Jay Warrick warrick at wisc.edu
Thu Mar 19 05:50:25 CDT 2015

Not sure if this helps... but once when I had issues with maven through eclipse once, I believe I found once that eclipse was running a different version of maven than what I would run at the command line. I think you can have the run be a bit more verbose and it will print you out some information about the maven version being used. Probably not it but might be worth checking.

In general though, I find fewer issues running maven from command line vs through eclipse. Often not sure exactly why.

Cheers,

Jay