[ImageJ-devel] Eclipse hickup with enforcer rules of pom-fiji > 7.2.0

Stephan Saalfeld saalfelds at janelia.hhmi.org
Wed Mar 18 22:33:29 CDT 2015

Hi ImageJ developers,

Eclipse complains

Some Enforcer rules have failed. Look above for specific messages
explaining why the rule failed.
(org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:1.3.1:enforce:enforce-rules:validate)

in my TrakEM2 master for each module.  No further information (neither
above nor below) is provided.

A terminal `mvn clean install`, however, succeeds without complaints.
So I assume that this is an Eclipse specific quirk.  I have Kepler
Service Release 1 installed.

Do you know about this [, do you have an idea what it is[, and do you
know how to fix it]]]?

Thanks in any case,
Stephan