[ImageJ-devel] Breaking API changes and BOM version bumps

Mark Hiner hiner at wisc.edu
Mon Mar 16 18:03:30 CDT 2015

>Next pizza & beer are on me.

You should rename packages more often! :)

Neither of you should be hard on yourselves - our release history is filled
with mistakes like this, and worse. Until dependency convergence is
automatically tied to the release process, there will be more.

>If you could point me to packages that are hit by the imglib-algorithm
change

Potentially affected components that I know of:
BDV-core
TrackMate
imglib2-tests
imglib2-algorithm-gpl

I really do have to fix ij1-patcher before uploading anyway, and just
adding back the moved classes would be minimal effort. So the situation is
far from dire.

Best,
Mark