[ImageJ-devel] Blitter-like operations

Jay Warrick warrick at wisc.edu
Fri Jun 26 17:04:07 CDT 2015

Hi All,

For some reason, I'm having trouble finding the intended workflow with imglib2 for performing blitter-like operations using Img<whatever> images.

Suggestions? It looks like the ImageCalculator class is deprecated. It works but it is a command and always seems to want to pop up and image window after calculation which I don't want to have happen during my function. Also, conversion of the Img<DoubleType> to Img<something else> seems to be escaping me as well. I'm just copying the "copyDataInto" method of the ImageCalculator class for now.

Thanks,

Jay