[ImageJ-devel] Python script: z projection

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Wed Aug 26 14:18:56 CDT 2015

Hi Hadrien,

> I am trying to write a small script to perform z projection on an
> image.

Thanks for playing with Ops, and sorry that no one replied to this thread
until now!

I just wanted to let you know that based on your attempts, we are preparing
a Z projection example with Ops for the upcoming 2015 ImageJ conference.

Preliminary work can be seen at:
https://github.com/imagej/imagej-tutorials/pull/16

It will merge to master within the next few days, and become available in
ImageJ's Script Editor in the Templates > Tutorials menu by the conference.