[ImageJ-devel] Updater suicide

Stephan Saalfeld saalfelds at janelia.hhmi.org
Tue Apr 7 21:13:18 CDT 2015

Hi,

for the record, I managed to work around this.  The necessary sequence
of operations is:

1. Download a fresh version of Fiji.
2. Start the updater (it finds that Fiji is up to date) and enter the
credentials as described at

http://fiji.sc/How_to_upload_to_core_update_sites

3. Close Fiji.
4. Build Fiji with

mvn clean install \
 -Dimagej.app.directory=$HOME/packages/Fiji.app/ \
 -Ddelete.other.versions=true

5. Start Fiji, and start the updater (it now finds something to update).
6. Update Fiji.
7. Restart Fiji.
8. Start the updater, mark all local changes for upload, upload.

Done.

Hooray!

Best,
Stephan