[ImageJ-devel] Uploading SPIM Reconstruction to Fiji?

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Fri Nov 21 12:52:42 CST 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm replying back mostly for the archives.

> Uploading SPIM Reconstruction to Fiji?

The updated SPIM Registration will be part of the Big Fiji Upload; for
details, see:
    http://imagej.net/pipermail/imagej-devel/2014-November/002328.html

> SPIM Reconstruction does not build right now on Jenkins

Was fixed on Tuesday.

> the migration of BigDataViewer to a non-snapshot version

Is done:
https://github.com/tpietzsch/bigdataviewer-core/releases/tag/bigdataviewer-core-1.0.0

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 8:28 AM, Stephan Preibisch <stephan.preibisch at gmx.de